Thursday, March 20, 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014

TED Talk Attire

*In a classic Claire blunder I thought the event was this weekend, but I realized it is not until next weekend, so I have a bit of time between now and then to shop*
Guys I am slightly freaking out about what to wear to the TED talk next weekend. The dress code is casual, but I'm thinking something business casual would be nice.  I'm planning to utilize my local Target, Ross, and TJ Maxx for some outfits. I just think this is one of those events where you could meet someone really cool, maybe make a business connection, and I want to feel fabulous.
Here are some Pinterest ideas I'm loving:
How cute is this stripe on stripe ensemble from A Pinch of Lovely

                                           I mean is that pink not the perfect spring color?
The cuffed sleeves, the curled hair, and the envelope purse, need I say more?

                                              I mean if LC wears it who am I to question ?
The combo of these colors together and those booties, j'adore!

  Has anyone had the opportunity to attend a TED talk or similar business casual event? Where do you buy your business casual outfits for such occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment