Thursday, March 20, 2014

Friday, March 20, 2014

I Did It All


I have a pretty full weekend ahead of me. I took a lot of assignments for my school yearbook and newspaper, doing my research for the TED talk at LSU next weekend,  not to mention the research paper I need to get started on. Sometimes it amazes me what  I accomplish in a week. I'm trying to keep the momentum going into this weekend, and this song encourages me so much. "I Lived," by OneRepublic, talks about looking back at your life in the end and saying, "Wow, I really lived." That is my aim and I'm so thankful for all the organizations I'm currently apart of and projects I'm working on, it may seem a bit overwhelming at times, but I really wouldn't have it any other way ! My college has half days on Fridays so tonight is the beginning of my weekend.



Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment